PWLS consists of several divisions with the ultimate goal of helping people live a healthy life in a healthy environment.
• Communication: This division is sub-divided into Nature Multi-Media and Marketing, where each section plays a major role in achieving the objectives of the organization:
- Nature Multi-Media:This division specializes in preparing and producing tools such as video films, informational CD, TV episodes and documentaries, covering issues concerning the environment, conservation, biodiversity and protection.
- Marketing: This division specializes in finding agencies to fund and support the PWLS proposals and objectives. It also tracks the progress of each project, ensuring the completion of the project's objectives and goals.
• Environmental Education- This division's purpose is to enhance and spread environmental education and awareness among the local communities all over the Palestinian Territories.It uses various methods and programs to achieve this purpose such as eco-schools, student environmental mail, and other environmental publication (posters, informational sheets…etc.). Additionally, PWLS holds several environmental campaigns for participation by local communities (eg. clean-up campaign) to educate individuals how to live within their environment and its needs. Workshops also take place to celebrate regional, national and international events.
• Wildlife Research- This division conducts monitoring and survey activities in wildlife and nature. Researchers study endangered species, bird migration routes, and biodiversity; they also monitor environmental phenomenon in surrounding areas.
• Animal Welfare Unit- This division is dedicated to helping the animal farms activities all around the West Bank, giving complete support and rehabilitation.